jueves, 12 de marzo de 2020

1-In the world there are many white skulls.
Resultado de imagen para dibujos
2-The red car run more fast in the desert. 
Resultado de imagen para auto rojo

3- Jack is very peculiar but he did something wrong.
Resultado de imagen para jack skeleton gif

4-Amazing guitar Miguel is white and souns great. 
Resultado de imagen para coco

5-The paper house is incredible series that entertains me a lot
Resultado de imagen para la casa de papel


6-Yesterday I bought a very rich sweet at school.
Resultado de imagen para dulces


7-The three little kittens drink milk in the morning.
Resultado de imagen para gatitos de peliculas


8-My sister still dreams of her prince blue.
Resultado de imagen para cenicienta


9-I used to have fun playing soccer in the afternoon
Resultado de imagen para futbol


 10-I will never treat my aunts the yellow house well.

Resultado de imagen para brujas animadas


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario